| Noted Subjects: |
History, Sports, Theater Lit, Visual Arts
|Current Collegiate Team||None|
|Past Collegiate Teams||Truman State (2010-2014)|
|High School Team||Pacific (2009-2010); Kirksville (2012-2014) [Assistant Coach]; Washington (Missouri High School) (2014-Present) [Assistant Coach]|
|Middle School Team||None|
Jacob O'Rourke is a former quiz bowl player for Truman State. Jacob writes for HSAPQ, and is also a member of MOQBA and staffs several high school tournaments throughout the state. From 2012-2014, Jacob served as an assistant coach for Kirksville. He currently serves as HSAPQ's Host Contact and as a volunteer Assistant Coach at Washington.
Only playing for his senior year of high school in the MSHSAA format, Jacob did not encounter good quiz bowl until his first practice at Truman State University.
- Early Autumn Collegiate Novice at WUSTL 
- 2010 ACF Fall at Truman State 
- 2011 SCT at Missouri State, where he placed 5th individually in D-II 
- 2011 ACF Regionals at WUSTL 
- 2011 MUT at Rock Bridge High School 
- Third at SCT; qualified the team for ICT.
- Penn-ance at WUSTL 
- 2012 ACF Fall at Wisconsin
- 2013 ACF Regionals at WUSTL 
- 2013 ICT in Chicago, IL 
- 2013 MUT at Illinois 
- First Place at 2013 ACF Regionals
- Michigan Fall Tournament at WUSTL 
- 2013 Penn Bowl at Wash U 
- DRAGOON at Kansas State 
- SUBMIT at SEMO 
- 2014 ACF Regionals at Missouri 
- 2014 ACF Nationals at Columbia 
- 2014 MUT at Illinois 
- First Place at the Kansas State Mirror of DRAGOON.
- Division II Champion at the Missouri mirror of 2014 ACF Regionals.
- 2012 Early Autumn Collegiate Novice (Writer)
- 2012 and 2013 CMST sets (served as bid coordinator in 2013)
- HSAPQ: Freelance Writer (2012-2014); Full Writer (2014-Present)
- Missouri Open 2013 History Writer/Editor
- PADAWAN writer training tournament (Wrote History, Literature, Mythology Tossups)