| Noted Subjects: |
History, Mythology, Philosophy, sciencey fraud, Video Games
|Current Collegiate Team||Yale (2010-)|
|Past Collegiate Teams|
|High School Team||Georgetown Day School (2007-2010)|
Matt Jackson plays for Yale University.
In high school, Matt Jackson went to Georgetown Day School; during his senior year there, he was the top scorer at all ten regular-season tournaments he played as well as the 2010 NSC, and took the 2nd place All-Star spot at the 2010 HSNCT.
At Yale, Matt led a team to win the 2011 DII ICT. He played with John Lawrence, Kevin Koai, and Sam Spaulding on the Yale team that won 2011 ACF Nationals, and co-captained the winning Yale A team (with John Lawrence) at 2012 ACF Nationals. His co-head editorship of BHSAT in 2011 and head editorship in 2012 was pivotal in improving the standards of the tournament's writing quality. Matt became president of the club starting in the 2012-2013 academic year, during which he captained the team to victory at the 2013 ICT.
Matt is a member of PACE and served as its Vice President of Outreach in 2013.
Writing and Editing
- 2008 No Name Tournament, writer (and some editing work)
- Fall Novice Tournament, writer in 2009, Head Editor (history, RMP, social science) in 2010
- 2010 Ben Cooper Memorial Tournament, Head Editor/Writer
- 2010 Early Autumn Collegiate Novice, writer
- BHSAT: Editor in 2011; Head Editor in 2012 and 2013
- PACE NSC, writer 2011, 2012, RMP editor 2013
- 2011-present: NAQT writer, HSAPQ freelance writer
- 2011 MAGNI
- 2012-present: HSAPQ full member