| Noted Subjects: |
RMP, Geography, History, Current Events, Lit, general
|Current Collegiate Team||Vanderbilt University|
|Past Collegiate Teams||Rice University (2010-2014)|
|High School Team||Wilmington Charter (2006-2009)|
|Middle School Team||None|
Henry Gorman is a graduate student at Vanderbilt University, formerly of Rice University and Wilmington Charter.
High School Achievements
At Henry's first tournament, LIFT 2005, a team of Henry and some juniors made the quarterfinals. Henry also made the quarterfinals at Princeton as a freshman. Later in the year, Charter B upset Charter A in the final of the Blue Hen, with Henry getting several of the late tossups in a close match. Charter teams on which Henry has played have won numerous tournaments. The 2008-2009 season was quite successful, featuring a number of wins of DC-area tournaments in the early season, and victories at the NSC and HSNCT.
- 1st at every NAQT Delaware State Championship in which he has played
- HSNCT: 18th in 2006, 25th in 2007, 9th in 2008, in which his team made the tournament finals, and again in 2009, in which they won. Gorman became the first player to be an HSNCT All-Star four times.
- NSC: 5th in 2008, 2nd in 2009, in which Charter won. Played in the all-star game.
- At the 2012 ACF Nationals, placed 5th in the prelims and 1st in the playoffs for individual scorers, and led Rice to place third in undergraduate standings.
- At the 2013 ACF Nationals, placed 7th in the prelims and 5th in the playoffs for individual scorers, and led Rice to place third in undergraduate standings.