Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quizbowl Resource Database (called the HSQB Tournament Database from 2008-2011)
- QEMS2 (see also QuizDroid PacketBuilder)
- Question Mixer
- NAQT has proprietary software called Ginseng.
Software for Online Tournaments
- Home page – "for tracking and reporting statistics for virtually any quiz bowl tournament"
- Google Code page – "online stats program for running quizbowl tournaments"
- Oct 09, 2008 New web-based quizbowl stats software project
- Sep 13, 2009 Round Report on Stats
- Main page: scoresheets
- Chris Carter's stats iPhone app
- Official NAQT scoresheet in Excel format
- NAQT Scoresheet for Android
- Excel score sheets
- Excel Scoresheets on Hunter
- Nov 09, 2008 Excel quiz bowl scoresheets
- Oct 10, 2011 Virtual Scoresheets?
- Google Spreadsheets
- Jun 08, 2013
Online spreadsheet scorekeeping
- Nov 01, 2014 Online Scorekeeping with Google Spreadsheets
Stats data formats
- Tournament schema
- Aug 21, 2013 Tournakit: A Format and Toolkit
Old or Abandoned
- Tournament Central
- Archived home page – "record and share the statistics for your quiz bowl tournament"
- Dec 17, 2006 Taft: Ruby on Rails-powered web-based tournament software
- Jun 15, 2007 Taft: Launching soon
- Aug 22, 2007 Taft launching soon...
- Feb 11, 2009 Taft now supports playoff brackets
- Feb 28, 2010 Shutting down Taft
- Home page (archived)
- Jan 03, 2009 Announcing BEeS: A Better Electronic Stats program
- Mar 21, 2010 BEeS, Part 2
- Home page
- use is discouraged due to rampant racism and owners' lack of interest in any attempt at working on it
- QB Reader
- QuizBug 2
Packet formats and parsing
- QB Toolbox
- Jul 09, 2007 QBML: wouldn't it be nice?
- Aug 18, 2007 Packet archive project...what you can do to help
- May 16, 2008 LaTeX and packets
- Alejandro's Packet Parser
- Dec 26, 2010 Packet Parser
- Mike Bentley's QEMS Question Formatter
- Aug 27, 2011 QEMS Question Formatter
- "Evan Silberman's technological wankery"
- Packet file formats: Word, ODF, RTF, PDF, HTML, QBML (unstandardized; many variations exist), plain text, lightweight markup languages (Markdown, etc.; many variations exist), QBBot, LaTeX, QEMS (for HSAPQ)
- Packet formatting rules: ACF, NAQT, mACF, PACE, etc.
- Audio Match Hosting Software
- Aug 12, 2005 Request For Comments: Audio Match Hosting Software
AI Quizbowl Player
No Longer Existing or Maintained
- For writing tournaments: Jerome, QED, Tournament Question Database, ItALX
- For tournament direction: Taft
- Packet readers: Abacus
- Match scorekeepers: WUStL
- Stats tools: QBStatGen
- Team rankings: Byko's Quiz Bowl Quotients, Excelsior Rankings
- Question archives and search engines: ACF Question Archive, ACFDB, QBDB, Quinterest, Gyaankosh
- Practice tools: TriviaBot, Quizzy, Quiz Bowl Tester
- For tournament direction: BEeS