2010 Reach for the Top Nationals
|High scorer||individual scores not kept|
|Editor/s||Reach for the Top|
The 2010 national finals of Reach for the Top were held May 29-31 in Toronto.
- Harry Ainlay
- Old Scona
- St George's
- Sir Winston Churchill
Sir Winston Churchill made their fourth consecutive appearance at Nationals, three of those as provincial champion.
- St. Paul's
- Vincent Massey
- Kennebecasis Valley
KVHS has qualified for Nationals each year since 2004.
Gloucester will make their fifth appearance at Nationals. Assumption declined their spot in the 2010 HSNCT after finishing as the Ontario runners-up in Provincials.
- no representation
A preliminary round-robin was held amongst all teams to determine seeds for the single-elimination playoffs. Kennebecasis Valley HS went undefeated through the round-robin.
- Sir Winston Churchill (8) d. Old Scona (9)
- Vincent Massey (7) d. Dawson (10)
- Assumption (6) d. Harry Ainlay (11)
- St. George's (5) d. Oromocto (12)
- Kennebecasis (1) d. Sir Winston Churchill (8)
- Cobequid (2) d. Vincent Massey (7)
- St. Paul's (3) d. Assumption (6)
- Gloucester (4) d. St. George's (5)
- Kennebecasis (1) d. Gloucester (4)
- Cobequid (2) d. St. Paul's (3)
- Kennebecasis (1) d. Cobequid (2)
Kennebecasis Valley HS won their first National championship, in their fourth consecutive top-3 finish. Cobequid improved on their 4th place finish from last year, and St. Paul's 3rd place was the best finish by a Manitoba team in the past decade.
Unlike previous years, no matches were televised for the national competition.