Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current President or Coach||Ian Stone|
Lawrence University is a small liberal arts school in Appleton, Wisconsin, not to be confused with the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas; Sarah Lawrence College; St. Lawrence; T.E. Lawrence; or Lawrence Technical University.
- Chicago mirror of EFT: 6th place. Greg Peterson, playing solo, made the top bracket and finished second in scoring.
- NAQT Tartan Tussle: 1st place. Greg Peterson finished second in scoring (first after prelims) and Richard Wanerman eleventh (tenth after prelims) in a tourney played on NAQT IS #71A.
- ACF Fall at Minnesota: 7th place. Greg Peterson finished second in scoring.
- NAQT DII SCT: 3rd place. Greg Peterson finished first in scoring. Lawrence finished as part of a five-way circle of death, which was played off on thirds of packets. Despite Lawrence's 366.1 PPG, 16.86 PPTH, and 1.71 P/N ratio (all highs for the tournament among Division II teams,) Lawrence finished in third due to a loss to Michigan, but still qualified for NAQT ICT as a wildcard.
- MCMNT: 1st place. Greg Peterson finished first in scoring, and a team of Peterson, Emily Koenig, Richard Wanerman, and Catherine Albright defeated Indiana in the first game of an advantaged final to win the tournament.
- NAQT DII ICT: 8th place. Greg Peterson finished tied for fifth in scoring (first after prelims,) and Lawrence finished in sole possession of 8th place, despite having the tournament's #3 PPB and #5 PPG.
- Illinois mirror of EFT: 5th place. Greg Peterson, playing solo, made the top bracket and finished third in scoring (first after prelims).
- NAQT DI SCT: 5th place (Tied with Grinnell A). Greg Peterson finished 4th in scoring overall. Qualified for 2009 ICT but did not attend.
- NAQT DI SCT: 4th place. Greg Peterson finished 2nd in scoring.
- NAQT DI ICT: 17th place, 6th undergrad. Greg Peterson finished 13th overall (23rd after prelims).
- NAQT DI/DII SCT: Lawrence A 1st place in DI, Lawrence B 3rd place in DII, Lawrence C 6th place overall. Greg Peterson finished 1st in scoring, Daniel Goetz 8th, Karl Hailperin 9th, and Natalie Schermer 10th.
- NAQT DI ICT: 19th place, 4th undergrad. Greg Peterson finished 8th in scoring.
- ACF Fall at Northern Illinois: Lawrence A placed 2nd in the 3rd bracket, and Lawrence B finished 2nd in the 4th bracket.
- Penn Bowl at Northwestern: Lawrence A finished 6th in the Premiership bracket, Lawrence B finished 4th in the Bundesliga bracket.
- NAQT DII SCT: 4th place. Daniel Goetz finished 4th in DII scoring, Natalie Schermer 7th.
- ACF Fall at Wisconsin: Lawrence A finished 4th in the middle bracket, Lawrence B 3rd in the bottom bracket.
- NAQT DII SCT: Lawrence A finished 6th place, Lawrence B 9th (tied with IUPUI A). Natalie Schermer finished 9th in DII scoring.
- NAQT DII ICT: 22nd place. Lawrence did not actually qualify for ICT, but NIU was unable to come to the tournament last minute and Lawrence, a 3-hour drive away, took their place.
- ACF Fall at St. Thomas: Lawrence A finished 3rd overall and 1st in DII, Lawrence B 10th overall, Lawrence C 13th overall. Natalie Schermer finished 5th in overall scoring. Lawrence A's only losses were to DI teams, Minnesota's DI A and B teams.
- NAQT SCT at University of Chicago: Lawrence A 7th DI, Lawrence B 9th in DII, Lawrence C 11th in DII. Jack Walstrom finished 8th in DII scoring.
- MUT at Illinois: Lawrence A 2nd in bottom bracket, Lawrence B 4th in bottom backet