Welcome to the Quizbowl Wiki (QBWiki), a compendium of information on Quizbowl, from middle school up to the masters level.
If you are new to quizbowl, start with the "Introduction to Quizbowl" series that you can see to the right.
The most important organizations in quizbowl are ACF (at the collegiate level), PACE (at the high school level), and NAQT (at the collegiate, high school, and middle school levels). Much quizbowl community activity occurs at hsquizbowl.org, which is hosted by the Quizbowl Resource Center. Also check out our pages on quizbowl software, buzzer sets, and outreach to new schools and players.
You can help improve QBWiki by
- making sure that articles on topics you know firsthand are informative and updated,
- creating an article on an important topic or person that does not already have an article (see here for a list of pages we would like to see created), and
- expanding short articles (see here)
QBWiki uses wikitext. If you are unfamiliar with reading and writing wikitext, read this guide for reference.
- How-to's and guides
- Tournament results and info
- Tournament results and info (external)