User talk:Kevin Wang

From QBWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

HSNCT leading scorers

How did you determine this? According to NAQT's All-Star Awards, which are based on the preliminary rounds only, Hari was #3 and the leading scorer was Ethan Strombeck. I haven't checked other years, but the All-Star Awards/preliminary rounds should be the canonical way to determine leading scorers at NAQT championships. Jonah (talk) 11:04, 11 December 2020 (CST)

I used the lead scorers column of the HSNCT article - if that's not accurate then perhaps it should be amended. Kevin 11:20, 11 December 2020 (CST)
There doesn't seem to be any such column on HSNCT. I do see the infobox at 2019 HSNCT is wrong, so I'll update it. Also, please sign your talk page posts; thanks! Jonah (talk) 11:22, 11 December 2020 (CST)
Ah, that's right - I forgot that there was no column and was using the info boxes of the individual articles without cross-referencing it with anything. Thanks for the fix. Kevin Wang (talk) 11:26, 11 December 2020 (CST)

Tuhin article

Can you please weigh in on the Tuhin Chakraborty article per the talk page? A significant portion of the removed content was from you. Jonah (talk) 17:13, 21 May 2021 (CDT)

Thanks for working more on this article. Some people (Tuhin himself and also Shiva) have raised concerns that some portions of the article may come exclusively from private messages. If the messages have been generally shared elsewhere (e.g., on HSQB) they're fair game, but otherwise they may be excludable under the privacy policy. Can you take a look at that? Jonah (talk) 16:43, 22 May 2021 (CDT)
99% of the content in that thread is derived from the forums, with the remaining 1% being a statement Tuhin made here on the wiki and the stats of a tournament that Tuhin attended.

-Kevin Wang (talk) 00:11, 23 May 2021 (CDT)

Can you please weigh in on the latest note and/or just follow the suggestion there? Thanks! —Jonah (talk) 08:18, 18 October 2021 (CDT)
bump —Jonah (talk) 18:10, 26 October 2021 (CDT)

Luke Tierney

<moved to User talk:Shiva Oswal>

This is exceedingly random but do you think it might be a good idea to relocate this section to Shiva's talk page for the sake of continuity? -Em

Sure, I suppose - I can copy it over. -Kevin Wang (talk) 09:10, 7 June 2022 (CDT)