|Noted Subjects: |
Science, Aristophanes, NBA
|Current Collegiate Team||None|
|Past Collegiate Teams||Penn (2008-2011)|
|High School Team||Maggie Walker (2004-2007)|
|Middle School Team||None|
In 2006, Mehdi led Maggie Walker's C team to the semi-finals of the consolation bracket, where a buzzer malfunction caused a questionable decision to restart the MW dominated match, resulting in their elimination. In 2007, Mehdi played for Maggie Walker A, helping them to claim the PACE NSC and the NAQT HSNCT. Mehdi contributed to the team with his with his vast array of chemistry, Spanish literature, NBA, and Aristophanes knowledge.
Mehdi went to the University of Pennsylvannia where he is a currently active player. In 2007 they took second place at the William and Mary mirror of the EFT2, and he has served as the tournament director for several incarnations of Penn Bowl.
Mehdi became more active from 2008 to 2010, and most notably helped the team to a high finish at 2010 ACF Nationals.
- 2010 ACF Nationals - tied for 5th (with Eric Mukherjee, Chris White, Sam Brown, and Sid Chandrasekar)
- 2010 ACF Winter - 4th (with Matt, Stephen, and Zhen)
- THUNDER at Penn - 6th (with Matt Bollinger)
- EFT4 at Brown - 3rd place (with Chris White, Sid Chandrasekar, and Greg ?
- EFT2 at William and Mary - 2nd place
- 2007 HSNCT - 1st place (with Will Butler, Mark Guerci, and Evan Adams)
- 2007 PACE NSC - 1st place (with Will Butler, Mark Guerci, and Evan Adams)