|Manheim Township High School|
|State Championships||1998 PSAC,1999 PSAC, 2016 GPQB Poll, 2020 GPQB Poll, 2022 PSAC|
|National Championships||2000 NAC|
|National Appearances||HSNCT: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021|
Manheim Township High School is a high school in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. They host the annual Manheim Township Academic Challenge and Manheim Township Middle School Academic Challenge.
The Manheim Township Quiz Bowl team first began to emerge as a regional powerhouse under Anne Clouser, during which successful students such as Brad Rutter and Jeff Hoppes were members of the team. Some time after her retirement, Adrian Klopp became the coach and led the team to moderate success at NAC. Starting with the 2010-2011 season, Missy Doll and Chris Manning became the team's co-coaches. They won the local quiz-show Brainbusters in their 2011-2012 season, and in 2012-2013, encouraged their league to switch to NAQT questions from Questions Unlimited. They have stopped attending the NAC, and they made their first appearances at HSNCT and NSC in 2013. Manheim Township tied for 13th at the 2016 HSNCT.
- T-13th place, 2016 HSNCT
- 1st place, BATE (2016)
- 1st place, NAQT Western Pennsylvania Championship, (2015)
- 1st and 2nd place, Blue Hen XVI (2014)
- 2nd and 3rd place, NAQT Western Pennsylvania Championship, (2014)
- 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 8th place, Mellon Bowl XI (2013)
- 1st, 6th and 7th place, Blue Hen XV (2013)
- 2nd place, SAGACITY VIII (2012)
- 2012 Brainbusters Champion
- Ranked #1 in Greater Pennsylvania Quizbowl Resource end of season poll, 2015-16
- Jeff Hoppes
- Andrew Nadig
- Brad Rutter - Jeopardy! champion and all-time game show winnings leader.
Succession of titles
Succession of minor titles