The 2011 NAQT Intercollegiate Championship Tournament was held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois. Seth Teitler served as a head-editor of the Division I set.
The tournament All-Stars in DI were:
- Chris Ray, Maryland
- Matt Bollinger, Virginia (undergraduate)
- Dwight Wynne, Cal-Irvine
- Henry Gorman, Rice (undergraduate)
- Kurtis Droge, Michigan (undergraduate)
- Gordon Arsenoff, Washington University in St. Louis
- Guy Tabachnick, Brown (undergraduate)
- Aaron Cohen, Rensselaer Polytechnic
The Division I Undergraduate championship was given to VCU, who finished third.
Yale (Matt Jackson, Stephen Leh, Stewart McDonald, and Ashvin Srivatsa) took the DII crown after beating Chicago A (Ben Gammage, Doug Graebner, Charles Tian, and Daichi Ueda) in an amusing final featuring a perhaps-ill-advised tossup on "the sexual revolution", which was negged emphatically with the word "YELLOW?!" by Matt Jackson and rebounded with an affectless delivery of the word "seeeex" by Daichi Ueda.
The tournament All-Stars in II were:
- Neil Gurram, MIT
- Matt Jackson, Yale
- Dallin Kelson, Chipola A
- Dan Puma, Montgomery College
- Brad Fischer, Northern Illinois
- Charles Hang, Washington University in St. Louis
- Dan Donohue, Northwestern
- Daichi Ueda, Chicago A
Stats can be found here.