1996 ACF Nationals
|High scorer||Andrew Yaphe, Virginia|
|Editor/s||Jim Dendy |
After placing second at the 1995 ACF Nationals, Georgia Tech had a dominant performance, beating most of their opponents by over 200 points. The field size of 39, the same as 1995 ACF Nationals, was not exceeded at an ACF Nationals until 2018 ACF Nationals.
The tournament received high praise for both editing and logistics.
Georgia Tech went 12-0 in the prelims and 11-0 in the playoffs. The tournament format consisted of 3 prelim brackets of 13 teams. The top 4 teams from each bracket went into a 12-team playoff round robin.
- Berkeley newsletter writeup
- 1996 ACF Nationals top playoff bracket stats
- 1996 ACF Nationals prelim bracket Marge
- 1996 ACF Nationals prelim bracket Patty
- 1996 ACF Nationals prelim bracket Selma